Be part of a dynamic organization that celebrates and supports academic achievement, leadership and advocacy for post-secondary students with disabilities. Join over 200 institutions who have established a chapter to recognize students’ academic achievement.
We are pleased to share this list of DAPi chapters; not all chapters are active currently, but all have received official charters from Delta Alpha Pi International Honor Society. Please contact the office at each listed college/ university that provides accessibility and coordinates accommodations for students with disabilities for information regarding that chapter.
- Alpha Rho – University of Connecticut, CT, 2010
- Beta Lambda – University of New Haven, CT, 2011
- Alpha Omega – Mitchell College, CT, 2010
- Gamma Eta – Western Connecticut State University, CT, 2013
- Delta Mu – University of Hartford, CT, 2016
- Theta Eta – Yale University, CT, 2022